We would like to share with you the measures we are taking to protect our patients and our staff from the effects of COVID-19.
- Allergy shots are being administered by appointment only. We are open Monday through Friday 7:30- 4:30. Please call to schedule.
- Re-Evaluations and New Patient appointments are being done via Telehealth* or in office.
- In-office Procedures such as allergy testing and breathing tests may be scheduled after they have been ordered by Dr.Geller or Dora, our PA.
- We have placed a PlexiGlass barrier around the reception area.
- Patient temperatures are being checked at the door before patients are admitted into the office.
- Our staff wear masks at all times and face shields when face to face with patients.
- Rooms are sanitized after every patient and our staff are vigilant about hand washing and cleaning common areas.
- We have placed HEPA filters throughout the office.
- Due to COVID-19, We will not be administering shots on a walk-in basis until further notice.
We ask that you help us by:
- Wearing a mask or face covering.
- Don’t bring anyone with you to your appointment unless a caretaker is necessary. For children, only one parent should accompany minor's to their appointments.
- Arrive exactly on time for your appointment. If you are early, please wait in your car until your appointment time or call us to see if we can accommodate you. If you are late, please call do not just arrive late, as you may be turned away.
- Be vigilant about your own hygiene such as washing your hands and not touching your face.
- Pay your statement online through the patient portal or call us to make a phone payment.
- If you are sick, or experiencing fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, nausea, chills, headache or loss of sense of smell or taste, please reschedule for a later date when you have been feeling better for at least 2 weeks.
*Recent updates to Telehealth make it very easy to connect! About 20 minutes before your scheduled Telehealth appointment, you will receive a link via text and email that will take you right into your appointment. No need to sign into the portal or download an App. You can read more about Telehealth under the Telehealth tab on the header bar.